2007-12-22

Christmas Warping

For the first time in over twenty years, I actually have everything sorted ahead of schedule deadline for Christmas — travel arrangements, gifts, even someone to water the plants in my absence.

Instead of basking in the anticipated calm, I find myself more wound up than ever before. Perhaps I knew it would be like this all along and used procrastination to avoid the jitters...

Naah, unpossible.

Wish everyone a safe and joyous Christmas, Hannukah, Ramadan, Kwanza, or <insert holiday of choice here>!

2 comments:

ben said...

Saw your comment on my site. Woohoo, need more sleep.

If you investigate more carefully, you discover that I am the LAST person who should be making a mistake like that.

Thanks for giving me that heads-up.

CJH / esper said...

Glad to help. Speaking of more sleep, what time is it?

*two hours after the bars are closed*

Dang. Me, too...